All 38 art Reviews

Defender Defender

nice...

"We used poisounous gases...with traces of lead...and we poisoned their asses....actually their lungs....." :D FOTC. ah...but I love this. very good work.

COBRA COBRA

this is epic.

*starts slow clap*

Ecstacy Ecstacy

This is beautiful.

This is what real art looks like.

Born To Gotham Born To Gotham

God Job.

I like this a lot, how the hell can anyone *hint hint* not tell what it is??? I mean it says GOTHAM CITY RIGHT THERE!!...and I mean I saw the Bat symbol in the thumb and was immediately all "ooo batman!" AND then as soon as it opened it was VERY obvious what's going on. Apparently that guy/girl doesn't know anything about the dark knight. I on the other hand fucking love me some Batman. 10/10. 5/5.

KataChrl. KataChrl.

Naaaaaa

nanananananana Katamari Damacy! I like. very nice work.

Chrlinatro responds:

<3!!! *tacklenuzzle*
I love dees gaimz. ;3; <3
Thank you! <3

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

nice.

Something about this makes me think of The Mighty Boosh....I guess it vaguely remembles the Watcher. I like. Faved.

data777 responds:

thanks !

i'll saw the Mighty Boosh, you teaching me something today

Pulp Pulp

nice

as you said, could use a pit more time and attention, but the subect is golden. "What does Marcellus Wallace look like?..... Does he look like a bitch?.... I said does he look like a bitch!?....Then why'd you try to fuck him like one?"

Electric Kaiser Electric Kaiser

Come on guys....

it's OBVIOUSLY rated M for Muscley.

Lundsfryd responds:

Duh! I thought it was obvious :P
Thanks for the 10 :)

Coral Coral

3 words.

Amazing. Wonderful. Perfect. 5/5 10/10 faved.

Medusa Medusa

I like it.

This is very well done. Only problem is with your description because I am anal about this sort of thing. Medusa is her name...there are 3 Gorgons...only one Medusa.